It’s a sentiment familiar to Cantonites everywhere this morning. Mind = blown (cue sound effects.)
The Baltimore Sun reports today that Canton Crossing will add some perhaps too familiar chain store names to its already highly-anticipated Fall opening.
Joining the team with anchor stores Target and Harris Teeter are the following:
- Old Navy (cue cheesy musical number)
- Michaels (craft mafias rejoice)
- Loft (we can now find decent work clothes without braving the teen-infested Towson mall!)
- ULTA beauty
- Five Below (Ok, will take it)
- Vitamin Shoppe
- BB&T Bank
Food stuffs include:
- Red Robin’s Gourmet Burgers (uh, could we get a better burger joint?)
- Mission BBQ (has other locations in Perry Hall and Glen Burnie)
- Samos (delish Greek, second location in the city)
- Jimmy John’s (Subway haters delight)
- and Fro Yo!
There’s also a cleaners, a nail place, and an eye doctor
You could pretty much go there, and never leave. Which would be wonderful, because then I finally have Nacho Mama’s and hubcap margaritas all to myself.