Interested in learning to cook, venturing from your tried and true recipes, or just a fan of watching cooking tv shows? If so, you’re going to want to attend Chef Egg Live: Hands on Cooking classes.
These 3 hour events let you do the cooking with Chef Egg’s experience and know-how to guide you. We participated in Hands On Summer Seafood at Blue Moon Too in Federal Hill and made:
- Peruvian Shrimp Ceviche – Marinated in Lime Juice, Cucumber and Jalapeno and served in an Avocado w/ Toasted Tortillas
- Pascado A La Veracruz – White Fish Filet w/ Tomatillo and Olive Pan Sauce
- Sicilian Lifeguard Style Calamari – Squid Braised in Tomato, Pine Nuts, Raisins and Capers w/ Israeli Cous Cous
Chef Egg will demo each recipe and then you jump right in! We’ve provided some tips below to help you make the most out of your lesson.
- Come hungry. You’re going to be making full size dishes so you’ll need room. I even brought home leftovers.
- Bring drinks. All ingredients are measured and supplied for you, but if your best cooking occurs with a glass of wine in hand (your in good company), you’ll want to supply your own. Chef Egg Live events at Blue Moon Too are BYOB.
- Pay attention. These classes are for novices to more experienced cooks, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t something for everyone to learn. Chef Egg will go station to station with tips and tricks to help you as you cook.
- Come alone, join a friend, have a date night. These events are super interactive and you’ll be placed at a table with a few other people, so there’s no stress if you come alone. On the other hand, we sat with a couple on a third date and they were having a blast.
Classes occur monthly and fill up quickly! His next class, on October 4th will have you making some Greek staples. Chef Egg will walk you through the preparation of classic Greek recipes while giving you the culinary skills you need to succeed in the kitchen.
Fried Cheese On Fire! (Saganaki)
Cheese and Spinich Pies (Spanikopita)
Garlic and Rosemary Lamb (Souvlaki)
Greek Yogurt Sauce (Tzadziki)
Ice Cream with Nuts and Spiced Honey – Chef’s Demo
You can learn about other upcoming events here.
Interested at bringing Chef Egg to do a team building event at your work, or help teach all your friends how to cook? No problem. Fill out his booking form for more information on options and pricing.