This weekend is full of events we will be highlighting in the Weekend Wrap-Up, but we have a few giveaways for you and the kiddos that are perfect family fun! We will pull our winner tomorrow (June 2nd) at 4 p.m.!
This Saturday from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m., you can bounce, stretch and hula hoop into summer at Power Plant Live!’s Family Fun Days! Enjoy kid-friendly yoga, pony rides, an inflatable obstacle course, face painting, plus games and crafts. Parents can kick back with drink specials at Mex Restaurant, Tin Roof and Leinenkugel’s Beer Garden. All offer free kids’ meals with the purchase of an adult entree. Scroll down to enter to win 2 all-access passes!
- Entry is FREE
- $5 per child over 2 for All-Access Passes to: pony rides, access to the inflatable obstacle course and face painting. Tickets available in advance on Ticketfly, or at the door.
- 100% of proceeds from all-access passes donated to Volunteering Untapped
- Discounted parking ($5) in Pier V garage with validation
Chef Egg Live – Baltimore Farmers Market Family Cook Off
Join Baltimore’s own Chef Egg this Sunday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. at the Baltimore Farmers Market and Bazaar for a unique cooking “eggsperience.” The chef will take you on a quick tour of the market to visit local producers and makers. Then you will prepare easy recipes made with farm fresh ingredients from the market. You can purchase tickets in advance.
Chef Egg wants to give you and your family the skills they need to succeed in the kitchen and lead a healthy lifestyle. The Family Cookoff is perfect for Baltimore families who want to learn how to work together in the kitchen and beyond! Scroll down to enter to win 4 tickets!
- Please show up 15 minutes prior to event to register.
- Menu will include farm fresh eggs, bread, meat and vegetables from the market.
- One ticket per person for kids 5+. Kids under 5 need to be supervised by parents and will have limited participation.
- Parent or guardian needed to accompany children at all times.
- You will prepare, cook and eat all of your farm fresh recipes.
- Please wear cooking appropriate clothing and close toed shoes.
- All participants will sign a waiver prior to the event releasing Chef Egg LLC and Baltimore Office of Promotion and Arts of any and all liabilities.