It’s time to break out those roof decks! I’m always surprised by how many empty roof decks I see. Perhaps it’s just my jealousy speaking, but if you have a deck, USE IT! Or use your neighbors. That’s what neighbors are for.
On Saturday, June 3rd from 6-10 p.m., do your roof deck duty and host a party for the 2017 Charm City Rooftop Soiree. Roof decks will be rocking in Locust Point, Federal Hill, and Canton to benefit BARCS and The Buddy Foundation of Maryland (TBFMD).
Here’s how it works:
1. You have a rooftop deck (or backyard, deck, party space, etc.) and a love for animals.
2. You register to host a party with you and your friends. Suggest a donation from them and raise as much as you can…Most Mutt Money raised gets a night out complete with childcare from nappbmore.com!
3. You and your friends raise money for BARCS and The Buddy Foundation of Maryland with our contests and raffles.
4. The Buddy Foundation save dogs in need of homes AND life-saving surgeries!
Your $50 registration fee is tax deductible and gets the “wooftop” party pack complete with party essentials–like champagne and gourmet dog treats from Baltimore’s own Baltimore Dog Bakery–all to help you host a soiree to remember! Invite your dog-loving friends and family to meet you on your rooftop deck to raise as much mutt money as you can! TBFMD will be running contests all evening long to help you keep the fun going!
Register before May 17 for an extra bottle of bubbly!
Contests: (prizes to be announced)
- 50/50 Cash Raffle
- Most Mutt Money Raised
- Baltimore’s Bubbliest Bubbly Opener
- Most Dapper Dog
Charm City Rooftop parties looked like this in the fall: https://vimeo.com/1890513
Looking for some party tips? Join the Rooftop Kickoff Party at Downtown Dog Resort on May 19, 2017 from 5:30-8pm. Dogs and kids are welcome! Join us for drinks, food, and fun! Register here. Registered Rooftop Party Hosts may pick up their bottle of bubbly and some special gifts at this event (please find Melinda or Erin at 7pm for your presents)!