Get out the sundresses, big hats and bow-ties. It’s pony time. For the fourth year, this Saturday (May 6th, 12-8 p.m.) The Chasseur is here to be your perfect host to watch your favorite horses.
Benefiting the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults your (minimum, be generous!) $10 dollar donation will get you live entertainment from four awesome local bands, Oliver Brewing Company beer tent, a beer truck pouring some deliciously refreshing suds, a Mint Julep and bomb bar and the live Kentucky Derby horse races projected onto the side of the building for your viewing pleasure!
The kitchen will be open and serving up some tasty food favorites. There will also be a raffle, so bring some extra dough to win!
Tips from the Chasseur:
1. This event is *mostly* cash only! They will accept credit cards at our inside bar and food table ONLY. There will be an ATM on site should you need to replenish your funds or M&T Bank and Bank of America are just one block away.
2. They are asking for a **minimum** $10 entry fee at the door, proceeds of which will benefit the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults.
3. This event IS pet-friendly! Please pay attention to the following rules or a member of our staff may ask you to please drop your beast back at home:
- Pups must be leashed at all times and on their best behavior; aggressive pups will be asked to leave for the safety of other animals and our guests.
- If your fur-baby needs to relieve themselves, please take them OUTSIDE of the barricaded area to do so.
- DO NOT bring pets inside the building — should we incur a fine from the health department for you doing so, YOU will be responsible for paying it!
4. Derby Dress is encouraged but not required! Check out some derby dress ideas.
5. The event is RAIN OR SHINE!
6. Races will be projected outside this year, as well as TVs in the bar, and 3 new TVs in the dining area will be tuned in to the races as well!
7. This event IS kid friendly but please be aware that alcohol is being served. All entrants will be carded and marked accordingly.
8. Please share and post all of your pictures during our event to this event page or The Chasseur Facebook page! If you’re on Instagram tag @thechasseur and/or use hashtags #ChasseurBlockParty2017 or #ChasseurDerbyDay2017
About the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults has been changing lives by creating a community of support for young adults, and their loved ones, as they fight cancer and embrace survivorship since 1996. Founded by the Ulman family after their son, Doug Ulman, was diagnosed with cancer during his sophomore year at Brown University the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults has worked tirelessly to give young people facing cancer the support and care that they deserve.