We are excited to partner with Chef Egg to give one lucky Stay Classy reader two tickets to his upcoming cooking class. Held on April 19th from 6:30-9 at Blue Moon Too in Federal Hill, Hands On Vegetarian Indian will focus on vegetarian Indian cuisine, with flavors, aromas and skills that are promised to blow your mind! These interactive classes are great for a group of friends, a date night or solo!
This is a hands on class and you will eat everything you make. The class is all ages, though 21+ for BYOB.
– Mango Lassi (Demo)
– Spiced Crunchy Chickpeas (Demo)
– Fresh Mango and Mint Chutney
– Baked Curry Lentil Samosas
– Mulligatawney Soup
Details to remember:
– Please wear clothes for cooking and have hair pulled back.
– Street parking is available and not too hard to find.
– This class is friendly for new cooks.
Fine print: Students will not hold Chef Egg LLC and the Blue Moon Cafe liable and release them from any and all claims, incidents or injuries during the class. Students will also sign a release at the event.