Many of our neighbors heeded the call to action and are participating in this Sunday’s Holiday Bazaar at the Church on the Square. From 9 a.m.-3 p.m., you can complete your holiday shopping while helping your neighbors’ small businesses!
As someone who has worked many, many, many holiday seasons at the mall, any reason I can avoid them, I do. There’s no reason to get stuck at the mall. Support your community’s entrepreneurial spirit, and save a trip!
Check out the pros:
1.Great vendors like:
- Stella & Dot
- Orignal Artwork by Ania Milo Swann
- Baltimore Photography
- Homemade Soaps and Scrubs
2. You can shop then brunch. Or brunch then shop. Everyone’s a little more generous with a mimosa in them (to yourself or others)!
3. No circling the mall for parking. Just be sure your bags are strong for the walk home.
4. Snacks! They will also have some baked goods and hot chocolate for folks for purchase.
You can stay up to date on the event via their Facebook page.