Though the Ravens aren’t in the Superbowl, we still have reason to cheer. Commercials and party food! Ok that might not be enough for everyone, but you can try to raise the collective mood by throwing a fantastic Superbowl party. Canton is full of bars that will be having specials (which we’ll be listing in a future post) but in order to really appreciate the commercials, I strongly feel you should be on a comfortable sofa with a beer in hand.
So perhaps you’re not a party planner. Don’t worry about it. Evite has drafted up some tips that will help you on your way. They recommend taking advantage of Qdoba’s party kits. I’ve actually recently ordered a taco party for an office birthday party and it was a hit. I walked in, and all my food was ready to go in professional catering containers. Everything you could want was included and we had chips for days. I wonder if we could get OrderUp to deliver? That basically only leaves you to buy some drinks and your set!
Emergency situation. You’re out of beer (or wine). And it’s Sunday. Here are a few places that are open on Sunday that can save your 2nd half:
- Chesapeake Wine Co.(open til 6)
- Lighthouse Liquors (open til 9)
- The Wine Source (open til 7)
- Lighthouse Tavern (bar, carry out)
A few extra tips:
- Invite your neighbors. They can’t complain about noise if they are next to you making it.
- Take Monday off. It should be a holiday anyway.
- Tell your friends to download Lyft or Uber on your phone to get them home safe and not behind the wheel.
Now that we’ve made it super easy to throw your Superbowl party, what time should we stop by?
Note: This is a sponsored post, all though all the thoughts are my own. Stay Classy Canton will do occasionally write sponsored posts if, and only if we think its valuable information for our readers. Since Cantonites love to throw good parties, this fits the bill.